Kadampa Center relies on the generosity of its members and friends to offer its programs and activities to the Triangle community free of charge. Without that support, we would not exist. Our vibrant community is a testament to the commitment of our members and friends!
Ways to Donate
- Online using the form below.
- At the Center by placing your contribution in one of the donation boxes located throughout the Center
- Through planned giving as you set up your estate plan (Center staff and volunteers can help with this process)
- Memorializing a loved one
- Requesting an honoraria
- As a monthly sustainer through monthly credit card or bank drafts.
Your monetary donations to Kadampa Center allow the Center to offer an incredible array of classes in the spiritual program, support our resident teacher, Geshe Gelek, as well as pay the mundane but necessary costs of rent, utilities, supplies, and staff personnel. Donations are tax deductible, as we are a registered 501(c)(3) corporation. We accept checks, cash, Visa, and MasterCard. We can also set up a recurring transaction on a credit card or through a bank draft, or you may make a one-time donation.
Please contact us if you need any additional information about donations.
Can't help with cash? No worries! Volunteer!
Your donation of time and energy is not only a chance to give back to the community, but is vital for keeping the Center running. Start out with a small one-time task. Volunteer as a Sunday greeter. Help us keep the grounds neat. Volunteer for one of our committees.
If you have a special skill or interest, let us know - we appreciate your talents!