Introductory programs are a good starting point for newcomers to Buddhism and Kadampa Center.
- Buddhism in a Nutshell - a five-week course introducing an overview of the Tibetan Buddhist philosophy.
- Meditation 101 - a five-week course for students who are completely new to meditation, to introduce a number of different methods of meditation based on Tibetan Buddhism.
- Sundays: Dharma for a Happy Life - our Sunday morning programs at 9:00am and 10:45am are for all levels and a good way to become more familiar with applying Buddhism to live a happier daily life. There is a children's program at the 10:45am session as well.
- First Saturday Meditation - our First Saturday meditation practice will include three common modes of meditation: breathing, concentration and review.
- Food for Thought - a monthly group that meets to discuss and practice mindfulness and eating habits.